Thursday, January 20, 2011

YouTube Recommendation - ralfystuff

...for all of you malt-meisters...

After my birthday extravaganza, in which I bought myself a bottle of scotch to celebrate, I've been checking out a new YouTube channel that I really enjoy. The channel is ralfystuff, and it's a great place to check out various whisk(e)y and scotch reviews.


This man can tell you everything you need to know about whisky (with a delightful scottish accent).

Now, I know what you're thinking. But Beatnik, I don't drink whiskey, why should I start now? Well, you might change your mind after watching this guy's videos. Not only is he informative about his drink of choice, but he's got a real energy that carries through into his reviews, and with 264 uploaded videos, he's got plenty of content to watch.

Now, if you're interested in a particular brand of whiskey or scotch, you can search for those by name. Otherwise, he's got several educational videos which cover the finer points of the beverage. I'd suggest you start out with these: Whisky Glasses, Nosing Whisky, and Tasting Whisky.

Or, if you'd like to know more about my favorite scotch (not a big stretch, it was my first and only bottle, so far), check out his review of Glenmorangie Original.

No comments:

Post a Comment