Saturday, December 18, 2010

Here's a picture of the scarf I'm knitting

...forever alone. While I like the idea of posting something every day, I'm afraid I'm not interesting or creative enough to keep to a schedule like that. I mean, I've got a few short story ideas cooking, so I might post a blurb or two once I get writing again. In the meantime, random thoughts that I can't develop into full-length posts will continue to be posted to my twitter. For now though, you should check out this picture of a scarf I'm knitting. As you can see, I ran out of yarn about halfway through and changed to another color entirely. The first ball (the ugly green/brown/blue) was just too hideous for me to continue. I've been learning the very manly art of knitting with the help of a book titled, Knitting With Balls: A Hands-On Guide to knitting for the MODERN MAN (emphasis original). It's going to be a great resource to go to when I need a wool beer-cozy or a utility cloth to clean my hog*. *The word "hog", in this case, refers to a hypothetical motorcycle. Given that this is a vegan blog, no animals were harmed in the writing of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment